- Small Island Developing States (TWAP)
- Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) (CC BY-SA 4.0)
+ You are free to:
+ Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
+ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
+ The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
+ Under the following terms:
+ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
+ ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
+ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
+ For more info see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.
- The SIDS viewer provides groundwater related information on Small Island Developing States. At present the system contains mainly information derived from the Transboundary Waters Assessment Program (TWAP) on 43 SIDS. The data include indicators describing the hydrogeological, environmental, socio-economic and governance dimensions of the SIDS groundwater systems.
- Pubblication Date
- Jan. 12, 2021, 3:27 p.m.
- Inland Waters
- Inland water features, drainage systems and their characteristics. Examples: rivers and glaciers, salt lakes, water utilization plans, dams, currents, floods, water quality, hydrographic charts.
- TWAP - Transboundary Aquifers
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated Every Year
- formal permission to do something
- Supplemental Information
<p>No information provided</p>
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data